Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Nominal Voltage:||48V||Typical Capacity:||100A|
|Working Temperature:||0℃ - 45℃||Weight:||22kg|
|Cycles Life@ 100% DOD:||≥2000||Warranty:||5Years|
3000 Cycles 48V 100Ah Lithium Ion Battery,
Rechargeable 48V 100Ah Lithium Ion Battery,
Lithium Ion Battery For Camper Van
1. General information This specification defines the performance of rechargeable lithium iron phosphate battery GUANYU-FF-041 produced by Shenzhen Guanyu New Energy Technology Co., Ltd., and describes the type, performance, technical characteristics, warnings and precautions of the battery pack. The battery pack supports Bluetooth communication. With Android and IOS APP, you can read battery status and information. Especially because of the openness of Android system, different smartphone manufacturers will have their own different Bluetooth hardware versions and customized Android system functions. Therefore, due to compatibility issues, the application may not work properly on some smartphones (using Android). The customer needs to confirm whether the phone is compatible with the application.
|4||Battery operation temperature range @charging||0~45℃|
|5||Normal charge voltage||58.4±0.1V|
|6||Recommended float charge voltage(for Standby use)||56±0.1V|
|7||Allowed MAX charge current||20A@Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|8||Recommended charge current||≤15A|
|9||Battery operation temperature range @discharging||0~45℃|
|10||Output Voltage Range||32~58.4V|
|11||Allowed discharge current||100A withstand 30min @Battery initial Temp 25±5℃|
|12||Pulse discharge current||200A withstand 3s|
|13||Discharge Cut-off voltage||32.0V|
|16||Storage Temperature & Humidity Range||Short: within one month||-20~35℃, 45~75%RH|
|Long term: above one month||-10~30℃, 45~75%RH|
|17||Self-discharge rate||Residual capacity||≤3% per month; ≤15% per year|
|Reversible capacity||≤1.5%per month; ≤8% per year|
3. Electrical Characteristics & Test Condition
Testing Conditions: Ambient Temperature: 25±5℃; Huminity:45%~75%.
|1||Internal Impedance||≤20mΩ||Test the internal resistance of 50% SOC battery pack with 1 kHz AC internal resistance test instrument.|
|2||Capacity||≥150Ah||Rest for 1 hour after fully charged, then discharge with 0.33C current until the battery reaches the discharge cutoff voltage. Repeat above process for three times, if the discharge time is not less than 180 minutes, you can stop and define the Discharging current*time value (Ah) as battery capacity.|
Short circuit protection
|Automatically cutoff discharging when short circuit, and release after remove the lead.||Connect the positive and negative of this battery pack through a lead with the resistance less than 5mΩ.|
|4||MAX charge Current||20A||Charging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 20℃.|
|5||MAX discharge Current||200A/3s||Discharging with this current for more than 0.5h and the added temperature of battery pack less than 35℃.|
Cycle life (DOD%100)
|≥2000cycle||Discharge with the current of 0.5C until it can’t discharge, and then rest it for 1h. Charge the battery following CC(0.33C)/CV(14.6V) mode to full capacity, and then rest it for 1h. Repeat above process until full charged capacity is no more than 80% of normal value. Accumulated times is defined as cycle life.|
|-20℃||≥70%||At 25±5℃ discharge the battery with the current of 0.33C to the cut-off voltage. Store the battery at various temperatures for 2h and discharge the battery with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage. Record the ratio between discharging & charging capacity.|
|8||Charge Retention ability||remain capacity≥90%||Charge the battery to full capacity and store it for 28days, and then discharge it with 0.33C to the cut-off voltage.|
4. Physical map
5.Storage & Transportation
* Based on the character of cell, proper environment for transportation of LiFePO4 battery pack need to be created to protect the battery.
* Battery should be stayed in the ware house -20℃～35℃ where it’s dry, clean, shade, and well-ventilated.
* The battery should be stored in 50% SOC during transportation.
* The battery need to be charged every 6 months if out of use
* Keep the battery against dropping, turning over and serious stacking during loading.
1. Question: Can the size and capacity of your battery pack be customized?
A: Yes, we can produce batteries according to each customer's needs. The shape, capacity, and current can all be customized.
2. Question: What brand of battery does your battery pack use?
Answer: We generally use domestic 18650 batteries, but Samsung, Sony, LG, etc. can also be used as needed, but the price is relatively high.
3. Q: What is your warranty?
Answer: We provide a 2-year warranty for all battery packs. Our complete quality inspection process and first-class quality team.
4. Question: What is the minimum order quantity for this product?
Answer: Generally 10 groups, according to your needs.
5. Question: How long does it take to make samples?
Answer: It depends on the order quantity. Usually lead time for samples: 3~7 days, mass production: 5~26 days
Contact Person: sale